SEEDS - Slough Environmental Education Development Service
The SEEDS Trust
- Slough Environmental Education Development Service Trust was established in 1998.
- It has received more than £500,000 in external funding from a range of sources, including grant funding bodies, and European and National Government contracts.
- Its charitable aims are to protect and improve the natural and living environment through awareness raising, education, training and community-based projects, particularly for those who face disadvantage and exclusion.
- There are no similar organisations in the Slough area.
- SEEDS has four Trustees, J R Barkley Esq., D Killick Esq, M Nelson and Dr J M Wilding. They form an organising committee and meet monthly.
- It has delivered a range of projects to local schools, disadvantaged groups and the wider community.
Louis Baylis Trust www.whytheadvertiserisspecial.co.uk